T5 PROFESSIONAL - The professional Tablet for Service Optimisation
The T5 Professional tablet is the ideal tool for order collection.
Tested for intense use, it is reliable and extremely robust.
Complete with Waiter’s software, it offers a helping hand to servers, ensuring greater efficiency in the kitchen.
- Size: 4.5”
- Resolution: 854 x 480 TN, FWVGA
||1.3GHz Quad-Core Processors
||4GB NAND Flash
- Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n (2.4G)
- Bluetooth 3.0/4.0 (ibeacon)
- 2G GSM 900/1800MHz
- 3G WCDMA 900/2100MHz
- INPUT: AC 100-240V/1.5A 50/60Hz
- OUTPUT: DC 5V/1A
- 3.7V/3000mAh High power battery
- Work mode: more than 8 hours
- Standby mode: more than 10 days
- Complete charge cycle: 2.5 hours
- Software Waiter’s:
- Procedure to synchronise all data set up on the ATOS software
- Possibility of using several tablets simultaneously (no limit tablet)
- Graphic visualisation of tables, categories and associated articles
- Room management and subdivision of the tables into various sub tables
- Clear and complete overview of tables, with immediate status recognition (occupied, free, reserved...)
- Quick article search by description during the creation of a new order
- Intelligent course management
- Simple modification of the price and quantity of any element within a server’s order
- Management of an article with several price lists
- Management of variations relating to the respective departments, with variation in the associated price
- Printing of orders and messages on selected kitchen printers
- Sending of personalised messages to the controlling printers or directly to the ATOS software, practical in order to reduce waiting times
- Simple management of variations for each element selected
- Clear and succinct viewing of a server’s order
- order sent directly to the kitchen’s selected LAN printer
- Direct closing and printing of the account using Waiter software
- Configuration setting (IP server setting and operator customisations)
- Automatic adjustment for landscape or portrait use
They may also be interested in these solutions:
Become a RCH dealer!
If you are an IT dealer or a Software House and you are interested in becoming our dealer, please fill in the following form and you will be contacted by a member of our staff.
RCH in the world
RCH operates internationally through a network of Dealers and Technical Assistance Centres that not only guarantee sales, but also “on-site” technical support for all of its products.